State Records' catalogue, ArchivesSearch, can be used to search for records in State Records' custody.
Nominated Authorised Agency Users can use their UserID to log in and search for:
- Restricted and unrestricted records responsible to your agency, and
- Unrestricted records responsible to other agencies
- Records currently issued to your account
The methods of searching for records include:
- Keyword Search - use names or file numbers to search over multiple series and consignments simultaneously
- Direct Search - access a specific series or consignment and relevant date/file ranges
- Search in a Series - use names or file numbers to search within a specific series
To identify records currently issued to your account, use the Ordering function on the side panel and click View Current Orders.
If you have forgotten your log in details, please phone the Loan Services Team on 8343 6806 or email srsaLoanServices@sa.gov.au.
If you are having other difficulties accessing the catalogue site, the following guide may assist - Access to ArchivesSearch using Internet Explorer.