State Records' catalogue, ArchivesSearch, can be used to search for records in State Records' custody.
Nominated Authorised Agency Users can use their UserID to log in and search for:
- Restricted and unrestricted records responsible to your agency, and
- Unrestricted records responsible to other agencies
The methods of searching include:
- Keyword Search - use names or file numbers to search over multiple series and consignments simultaneously
- Direct Search - access a specific series or consignment and relevant date/file ranges
- Search in a Series - use names or file numbers to search within a specific series
If you have forgotten your log in details, please phone the Loan Services Team on 8343 6806 or email srsaLoanServices@sa.gov.au.
If you are having other difficulties accessing the catalogue site, the following guide may assist.