SRSA offers a variety of Records Management courses available as either face to face or on-line. For a small investment we can also come to your regional office to conduct training. Alternatively if you wish to discuss tailored RM training for your agency please contact us for more information.
- What is records management?
- The difference between an information resource and a record
- What are the issues related to records management? (e.g. standards and legislation)
- What role do I play in my agency’s recordkeeping program?
- What are my responsibilities, especially in relation to the State Records Act, 1997?
COST: $60 per person, plus GST
This online course has been designed for Records Management practitioners who are responsible for RM within their agency. The course will introduce participants to their agency's obligations under the Adequate Records Management Framework and introduce them to further resources that are available through State Records to assist in implementing RM within their agency.
It is suitable for State & Local Government employees
All students who successfully complete the assessment will receive a certificate of achievement.